Plexus MA530 (53000 Gray & 53500 White) Non-Sag Gel, 30-Minute MMA Adhesive for Metals & Composites
Plexus MA530 (53000 Gray & 53500 White) is a Non-Sag UV Stable Gray or White MMA adhesive with a longer set time of 30 minutes, and longer handling strength time of 45 minutes. It provides excellent chemical and water resistance, Will not fade or degrade under extended UV exposure, and gives a strong bond to most thermoplastics, metals, and composites.
Combined at a 1:1 ratio, MA530 has a working time of 30 minutes and reaches approximately 75% strength in 45 minutes.
Due to manufacturer's production planning, as-of March 31, 2021, the Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) for Plexus MA530 White has been significantly increased. MA530 Gray however continues to be generally available with no MOQ.
- MA530 Gray (53000) has no MOQ, you can order any quantity.
- MA530 White (53500) MOQ is 480 cartridges, it is a full-batch made-to-order version.
- DAI MMA3530 (available in 50ml, 400ml, Quart and Gallon Kits)
- DAI MMA3030 (available in 50ml, 400ml, Quart and Gallon Kits)
- DAI MMA3560 (available in 50ml, 400ml, Quart and Gallon Kits)
- DAI MMA3590 (available in 50ml, 400ml, Quart and Gallon Kits)
- Araldite 2023 (available in 380ml, and 10-Gallon Kits)
Recommended for Materials:
ABS, Acrylics, FRP (fiberglasses), Gelcoats, PVC, Polyesters (including DCPD modified), Styrenics, Urethanes, Vinyl Esters
Room Temperature Cure
Working Time 30 minutes
Fixture Time 45 minutes
Operating Temperature -40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 121°C)
Gap Filling 0.03 in. – 0.375 in. (0.75 mm – 10 mm)
Mixed Density 8.19 lbs/gal (0.98 g/cc)
Flash Point 51°F (11°C)
Excellent resistance to: Acids and Bases (pH 3-10), Salt Solutions
Susceptible to: Polar Solvents, Strong Acids and Bases, Hydrocarbons (including gasoline and diesel fuels)