MixPac DMA50 Dispensing Kit for 50ml Epoxy & Adhesive Cartridges (1:1 & 2:1 ratios)
MixPac, the industry standard for epoxy and adhesive cartridges and tools.
And the DMA50 is their flagship 2-Part Dispenser for 50ml cartridges.
Some customers also know this dispenser as the DMA51, or DMA51-00-10.
It works with all standard 'square-back' 50ml adhesive cartridges. And specifically, cartridges from Loctite, Araldite, Devcon, and 3M, and many others.
The dispenser is extremely important to the adhesive dispensing process. A 2-component adhesive can only reach its full potential if constant metering of the correct ratio is ensured. The DMA50 2-Part dispenser is a precision tool that is suited for industrial, professional and DIY use and is very user-friendly.
- Industry-standard Dispenser for 50ml 2-Part cartridges
- Perfect for consistently applying Epoxy and Adhesives to your jobs
- Works perfectly with the following Branded 50ml cartridges:
- All 1:1 and 2:1 cartridges from Loctite EA (Hysol), Devcon Dev-Packs & Mark5, Huntsman Araldite 2000+ Gorilla Epoxy, and all other brands that use the standard square-back 50ml cartridge types (also described below).
- And all new-style cartridges from 3M Scotch Weld, but not their discontinued/old special 2:1 (37ml) offset cartridges
- And Works with the following 50ml cartridge types:
- All Type-S or Type-A 50ml "Square-Back or Rectangle-Back" Cartridge
- This is the most popular type of cartridge
- Consistent and precise metering
- Each Full Hand Squeeze produces 4.1grams of Epoxy (2 plunger clicks)
- Each single plunger 'click' produces 2.05 grams of Epoxy
- Kit Includes an integrated dual-ratio plunger, usable for both 1:1 and 2:1 ratio cartridges
- Impact Restistant Hardened Plastic body is lightweight and extremely durable
- The dispenser's highly ergonomic design is perfect for heavy, extended, repeated use, and will minimize hand fatigue
- No-Drip design with an integrated prelease system