The HEMTEK ST stationary welder & accessories from Leister is designed for a wide range of applications and is particularly intuitive to use. Once the machine is mounted, you can start welding immediately. Preparing or finishing with hot-air hand tools is no longer necessary. Now you can weld banners or tarps from corner-to-corner quickly and with ease with Leister's revolutionary HEMTEK ST stationary welder.
Thanks to its foot pedal, you can use both hands to guide the material for high-quality, stress-free welding.
- Welding speeds of up to 39 ft. per minute
- Strong blower motor
- Tool-free hem guide setting
- One hem guide – three applications:
Hem: Closed 30 mm (1.2 inches); Pole pockets: up to 100 mm (4 inches); Hems with rope
- Easy-to-use: Thanks to its foot pedal, your hands are free to guide the material
- Everything done in a single step: No need to weld with hot-air hand tools afterward
- All welding parameters are adjustable
- Cooldown mode
- Can be mounted onto almost any table: freely-adjustable quick-clamp lock
Pressure rollers for both top & bottm of the HEMTEK product line.
157.047 - top roller, for 30mm nozzle - Pressure Roller, Top 1.2"/ 30mm - HEMTEK
157.071 - bottom roller, for 30mm nozzle - Pressure Roller, Bottom 1.2"/ 30mm - HEMTEK
|Width of welding nozzle||inch||1.2|
|Temperature||°C||100 - 650|
|Drive Speed||feet/min||2.6 – 39.4|
|Noise emission level||dB(A)||70 (K = 3 dB)|
|Size (L × B × H)||mm||433 × 350 × 600|
|Size (L × W × H)||inch||59.1 × 27.6 × 59.1|
|Protection class I|
Used for the Leister HEMTEK product lines
both HEMTEK ST (157.870) and HEMTEK K-ST (162.605)