LORD 403/19 Super Fast Set 2-4 minute, Thick Gel, Low Temperature Resistant, Non-Sag acrylic adhesives
LORD 403/19 can be used to replace welding, brazing, riveting and other mechanical fastening methods. These adhesives perform particularly well in low-temperature environments and applications that are subject to high impact or high peel loads. LORD 403, 406 and 410 acrylic adhesives provide a range of working times to accommodate a wide variety of process requirements.
The 'GB' feature is code for Glass Microbead infused, which enables a controlled minimum bondline width.
Features and Benefits
- Super Fast Setting - 2 to 4 minute set time, 4 to 6 minutes to handling strength
- Versatile–bonds a wide range of unprepared metals with minimal substrate preparation, as well as engineered thermoplastics including XENOY®, polycarbonate, ABS and acrylics
- Temperature Resistant– performs at temperatures from -40°F to +300°F (-40°C to +149°C).
- Envirnomentally Resistant– resists dilute acids, alkalis, solvents, greases, oils, moisture, salt spray and weathering; provides excellent resistance to indirect UV
- Non-Sag–remains in position when applied on vertical or overhead surfaces, allowing for greater process flexibility.
- UL Rated–when mixed with LORD Accelerator 19, adhesive system is UL 746C certified.
|Appearance||Off-White to Tan Paste|
|Set Time & Time to Hangling Strength||2 to 4 minute Set Time, 4 to 6 minutes to handling strength|
|Viscosity, cP @ 77°F (25°C)||100,000 – 280,000|
|Density, lb/gal (kg/m^3)||9.25-9.55 (1108-1144)|
|Flash Point, °F (°C)||59 (15)|