Permabond UV639 UV-curing acrylic adhesive
PERMABOND UV639 UV-curing adhesive is a new acrylic bonder, or “acrylic adhesive” in the sense that it is ideally suited to bonding acrylic as well as polycarbonate and other difficult to bond plastics like PET-G.
While it performs particularly well on plastics, this adhesive can also be used to bond glass, metals, and other materials.
UV639 cures to form colourless bonds, so it is ideal for applications where aesthetic appearance is vitally important, including shop fittings, acrylic screens in supermarkets, offices, banks and retail, point of sale items, furniture and architectural design applications.
- Rapid cure in seconds under UV light
- Crystal clear, invisible finish - non yellowing
- Excellent thermal & moisture resistance
- High strength
- High elongation
- No need to drill for fixtures and fittings means no risk of stress cracking
- Fixtures & screws can be eliminated in some applications meaning easier cleaning and disinfection