- The TRIAC heat gun and its entire range of nozzles can be used both for manual welding, as well as with the MINIFLOOR drive unit for automatic welding.
- The MINIFLOOR is the only automatic floor welder in the world that offers the possibility of connecting a heat gun in the simplest manner. This feature allows maximum flexibility for various floor welding needs.
- The sophisticated technology of the drive unit and the drive-sensors enable welding directly from the wall. There is only one required joint along the entire weld seam, and THAT saves time!
- The 2-inch minimum distance from the wall, ensures trouble-free welding around construction pipes and L-skirts.
- The compact, low-profile design enables continuous welding in spaces with 12-inch minimum clearance (e.g. pre-assembled seat racks on public transportation, like trains and buses).
- Weighing in at 12 lbs. (15 lbs. including a TRIAC AT and nozzle), the MINIFLOOR is a lightweight solution among comparable welders and is easily transportable.
- Despite its lightweight design, the MINIFLOOR offers a welding speed of about 6.5 ft. per minute, nearly double the speed of manual welding.
- The quick-lock fastening system at the clamp allows for attaching / detaching of the TRIAC in a matter of seconds.
- The individually-adjustable start-up delay of the MINIFLOOR drive unit enables modification of the startup speed according to individual needs.
|Voltage||V~||100 – 230|
|Speed||ft/min||1.8 – 14.8|
|Size (L × B × H)||mm|
|Size (L × W × H)||inch|
|Weight (incl. cable and additional weights)||lbs|
|Protection class I|