Permabond HH040 is a single component liquid that cures only when in contact with metal parts and oxygen is excluded. The liquid adhesive fills the "air space" between parts and upon cure unitizes and retains male and female parts. Thus it prevents their movement relative to each other, eliminating wear, erosion, and pitting. HH040 cures to a tough cross-linked plastic that will prevent the corrosion of mated parts and provides excellent environmental and temperature resistance.
- Simple one-part system
- Shaft-hub assemblies can be made with slip fits
- Expensive press fits can be eliminated
- High viscosity for maximum gap filling ability
- Excellent shear strength
- Superior environmental resistance
- Thixotropic viscosity allows easy dispensing