The Nordson Ratio-Pak® cartridge systems offer a versatile solution to package a variety of two-part materials, including foams, coatings, potting compounds, and other adhesives and sealants.
The Ratio-Pak line uses individual cartridges that snap together with Ratio-Pak cartridges of any other size. This unique, patented design gives users the flexibility to combine multiple ratios, from 1:1 up to 25:1, to achieve proper mixing
results. Cartridge configurations are available with a variety of capping solutions, assorted thread forms, and self-venting seals for easy filling.
- Snap-together design for easily changeable configurations
- Combine multiple ratios, from 1:1 up to 25:1
- May be filled through the nozzle or back-side of the cartridge
- Compatible with many industry-standard mixer options
- Versatile design allows different mix ratios and volumes
- Snap-together cartridges help reduce inventory
Flexibility to combine and configure for multiple different ratios (from 1:1 up to 25:1)
Match different barrel types for chemical compatibility
(for example, mate a polypropylene barrel for side 1 with a nylon barrel for side 2)
- Easy filling & handling with quick clean-up
We Also Recommend
Huntsman Araldite 2011 Slow-Setting All-Purpose Epoxy - Variety of Packaging Sizes
EPX Mixing Nozzle Multi-Packs-fits 3M 50ml Duo-Pak Adhesive Cartridges (Shorter 18-element, 3.5in, 1:1 & 2:1 ratios)