Maven Plastics - PVC Black (flexible semi-rigid) Plastic Welding Rods, Coils & Reels
Maven Plastics - PVC flexible / semi-rigid Plastic Welding & Repair Rods, Coils & Reels - Black (Polyvinyl Chloride).
Plastic Welding Rod Specs:
- 100% pure and homogeneous PVC material
- Black color is UV Resistant Carbon Black.
- Shape Options are:
- Round 1/8 inch (3mm), 5/32 inch (4mm), and 3/16 inch (5mm)
- Triangle 7/32 inch (5.7mm)
- Flat 1/16 x 5/8 (1.6mm x 16mm)
- Packaging Options are:
- Rods come in packs of 10, 20 & 40 Rods each
- Coils come in 100-ft (approx 1/2 pound) and 200-ft (approx 1 pound)
- Reels come in 500ft (aapprox 2.5 Lbs), 10-Lbs, 20-Lbs, and 50-Lbs
Made of 100% pure PVC plastic (Polyvinyl Chloride), no contaminants. All Plastic Rods, Coils & Reels should be used with an appropriate plastic welding iron, heat dispenser or torch with applicable attachments.
PVC Rods, Coils & Reels can be used for several popular types of repair jobs, but each plastic repair job needs to be carefully matched to the same type of Plastic Rod or Coil. These Rods, Coils & Reels are PVC Plastic.
Warning: Mixing different types of plastics will likely result in poor quality repairs and poor longevity of the welds. Quite Simply, match your plastics and you're good... different plastics simply don't work well together.
PVC Rods, Coils & Reels: Use with any plastic labeled Recycling # 3. Also typically includes Water pipes, lawn sprinkler underground horizontal pipes, Toys