Maven Plastics - PP Plastic Welding Rods, Coils, & Reels - Natural (Polypropylene Copolymer)
Maven Plastics - Polypropylene (PP) Plastic Welding & Repair Rods, Coils, & Reels - Natural Round-Shape.
- 100% pure and homogeneous PP material
- Shape Options are:
- Round 1/8 inch (3mm), 5/32 inch (4mm), and 3/16 inch (5mm)
- Triangle 7/32 inch (5.7mm)
- Flat 1/16 x 5/8 (1.6mm x 16mm)
- Packaging Options are:
- Rods come in packs of 10, 20 & 40 Rods each
- Coils come in 100-ft (approx 1/2 pound) and 200-ft (approx 1 pound)
- Reels come in 500ft (aapprox 2.5 Lbs), 10-Lbs, 20-Lbs, and 50-Lbs
Made of 100% pure Polypropylene Copolymer plastic (PP Copolymer), no contaminants. All Plastic Rods, Coils, & Reels should be used with an appropriate plastic welding iron, heat dispenser or torch with applicable attachments.
PP rods, coils, & reels can be used for several popular types of repair jobs, but each plastic repair job needs to be carefully matched to the same type of Plastic Rod or Coil. These rods, coils & reels are PP Plastic.
Warning: Mixing different types of plastics will likely result in poor quality repairs and poor longevity of the welds. Quite Simply, match your plastics and you're good... different plastics simply don't work well together.
PP Rods, Coils, & Reels: Use with any plastic labeled Recycling # 5. Also typically includes Car Bumpers, Car Fenders, Car Battery shells & casings, Motorcycle fairings shields & plate, Plastic water tanks, Lawn Sprinklers & Vertical Risers & Toys