Maven EAF110 Flexible Epoxy - Medium Set 20 minute - Flexible Temp Resistant 20-Minute Set Plastic & Metal Epoxy
Maven Flexible Epoxy EAF110 (also known as EAF410) 20 Minute Setting Epoxy Adhesive is a multipurpose, two-component, room temperature clear Epoxy adhesive of good strength & toughness.
Available in Translucent Clear and Gray.
It is an excellent bonder for Steel (ferrous and stainless), Aluminum, and many types of Plastics. It is compatible with ceramic, fiberboard, glass, metal, plastic, rubber and wood materials. Additional key specifications include a 48 hour full cure time and 10 min working time. Works in a mix ratio of 1:1, and delivers great performance with a shear strength of 3500 psi and peel strength of 20 piw.
Substitutes and Similar Formulas:
- 3M DP110 Flexible 20-minute set epoxy
- More flexible than most rigid set epoxies
- 20 Min Working Time, dries Translucent Clear or Gray, depending on which you choose.
- Good Metal and Plastics Adhesive for Craftsmen, DIY, and Industrial
- Good Shear and Peal Strength, and Electrically Insulating (does not conduct)
- Higher Viscosity adhesive (50,000 cps)
- Excellent Temperature Resistance -67F to +300F
Please Note: These cartridges are designed to work best with a 50ml cartridge Dispenser. This cartridge will fit into any standard ‘Square-Back’ Dispenser. It is strongly advise you use a 50ml Dispenser for this cartridge.
If you do not have one one of these dispensers, please check out some of the other product options to the right for this DP-100 adhesive. We do sell this as a kit with an included Dispenser. Also, separately, the “MixPac 50ml Dispenser” is a great applicator for this adhesive.
Product Performance Specs:
- Brand: maven Adhesives
- Trade Name: Flexible Epoxy
- Number: EAF110 (also known as EAF410)
- Material Compatibility: Ceramic; Fiberboard; Glass; Metal; Plastic; Rubber; Wood
- Cure Time: 48 hr
- Exact Working Life: 10 min
- Color: Clear
- Multi-Part Adhesive: Two-Part
- Base or Accelerator: Base & Accelerator (B/A)
- Mix Ratio: 1:1
- Product Form: Liquid
- Package Type: Cartridge
- Package Size: 400 ml
- Shear Strength: 3500 psi
- Peel Strength: 20 piw
- Shore Hardness: 40 Shore D
- Viscosity Class: Medium Viscosity
- Viscosity Measurement: 30000 to 70000 cPs
- Shelf Life: 15 mo