LORD Signlok 406 Fast Setting 6-10 minute Non-Sag Temperature Resistant MMA Adhesive
LORD Signlok 406 adhesive is a two-component adhesive system designed for bonding a wide variety of prepared or unprepared metals and engineered plastics.
High Temperature resistant, Signlok 403 can endure Powder Coating process steps, it is UV & Corrosion Resistant, and works great for Outdoor Assemblies (assemblies exposed to the elements)
Replaces Welding and Mechanical Fasteners
403 is abfast-set formula, with a set time of 6-10 minutes and handling strength after just 12-17 minutes.
LORD Signlok 406 adhesive can be used to replace welding, brazing, riveting and other mechanical fastening methods. This adhesive system is formulated to provide some of the highest impact and peel strengths available in a room temperature curing adhesive.
Shelf life of each component is 18 months when stored in a well ventilated area below 80°F (27°C) in original, unopened container. Storage temperatures of 40-50°F (4-10°C) are recommended. If stored cold, allow product to return to room temperature before using. Protect from exposure to direct sunlight. LORD Signlok 406 adhesive is flammable. Do not store or use near heat, sparks or open flame.
Features and Benefits
• Versatile – bonds a wide range of unprepared metals with minimal substrate preparation, as well as engineered thermoplastics including XENOY®, polycarbonate, ABS and acrylics.
• Temperature Resistant – performs at temperatures from -40 to +300°F (-40 to +149°C).
• Environmentally Resistant – resists dilute acids, alkalis, solvents, greases, oils, moisture, salt spray and weathering; provides excellent resistance to UV exposure.
• UL Rated – UL 879 certified.
• Non-Sag – remains in position when applied on vertical or overhead surfaces, allowing for greater process flexibility.
• Precise Bondline – allows precise control of the adhesive bondline thickness due to its content of glass beads.
|Part A||Part B|
|Appearance:||Tan Paste||Off-white Paste|
|Density, lb/gal(kg/m3):||9.25-9.55 (1108-1144)||12.15-13.2 (1456-1581)|
|Flash Point, °F(°C)||59 (15)||>200 (>93)|