LORD 7150-A/B Gray Urethane Adhesive for most plastics, painted metals, rubbers, foam, powder-coated metals, paper, cloth, etc
LORD® 7150 A/B adhesive is a two-part, high-strength urethane adhesive used to bond cloth, paper, plastics, foams, rubber, painted metals and powder coated metals.
LORD 7150-A resin is composed of isocyanate. LORD 7150 A/B curative is composed of polyol. This adhesive can be cured at either room temperature or with heat for faster processing.
LORD 7150 adhesive cures to a gray appearance. It is non-flammable, durable, and resistant to weathering, aging, and solvents.
Good for bonding to:
Most Plastics, cloth, paper, foams, rubber, painted metals and powder coated metals
Packaging Sizes & Part Numbers:
||LORD 7150A / 7150B - 50ml cartridge|
||LORD 7150A / 7150B - 200ml cartridge|
||LORD 7100A - Part A - 1-Gallon Pail|
||LORD 7100B - Part B - 1-Gallon Pail|
Features and Benefits
- 5 to 10 minute working life (set time)
- 2 hours time to handling strength
- Gray color
- Medium-Low viscosity, flowable, but also short set time so will not flow excessively
- Convenient – reduces material and labor costs by eliminating the need to prime many plastics
- Durable – creates high-strength bonds to plastics without crazing, attacking, or lowering the strength of the plastic substrate
- Non-Flammable – does not require explosion-proof equipment
- Environmentally Friendly – no VOC content: does not contain ozone depleting chemicals
- Chemically Resistant – solvent resistant when cured
- Environmentally Resistant – resists weathering and aging
|Typical Use:||Use to bond cloth, paper, plastics, foams, rubber, painted and powder coated metals. LORD® 7150-A resin is composed of isocyanate. LORD® 7150-B curative is composed of polyol.|
|Cure System:||Room Temperature|
|Cure Time:||24h @ room temperature|
|Flash Point:||>93 °C|
|Mix Ratio:||1:2 by volume; 1:1.78 by weight|
|Tack Free Time:||2 to 3h @ 23 °C|
|Viscosity:||Part A: 3,000 to 16,000; Part B: 45,000-72,000|
|Working Time:||5 to 10min @ 25 °C|
The shelf life of LORD 7150 A/B is six months when stored at temperatures under 80°F (27°C) in its original, unopened container.
For maximum shelf life, storage temperatures of 40-50°F (4-10°C) are recommended. If stored at these cooler temperatures, allow product to return to room temperature before using.
After opening, protect adhesive from excessive exposure to moisture by installing desiccant cartridges and/or using dry nitrogen as an inert cover.