Araldite 2014 is a Beige-Grey colored two component, room temperature curing, thixotropic Epoxy adhesive (Thick Gel that will also fill crevices). It is high-strength and very tough, with excellent environmental and chemical resistance. It is It performs well bonding to metals, electronic components, plastics, and where higher operating temperature or aggressive environmental conditions apply. And it's uniquely capable of providing decent bond strength to PTFE/Teflon, as it includes chemical etch-ants, that prepares the PTFE like other separate primer products do.
It produces very little 'out gassing' when curing, and is suitable for specialized electronics, telecommunications, and aerospace applications. Work Time: 60 minutes Handling Strength: 3 hours Color: Beige Grey & Dries: Beige Grey Viscosity: Gel/Paste (yet thixotropic, so also fills voids and crevices)
The 50ml Cartridges are 2:1 ratio, and are designed to work best with a 50ml cartridge Dispenser with a 2:1 ratio plunger. We strongly advise you use a 50ml Dispenser WITH a 2:1 ratio plunger for this cartridges. If you do not have one, please check out our 2:1 ratio Dispensers, all are excellent products and have our 'it's good' seal of approval. If you prefer not to use a Dispenser, then we recommend considering one of our 50ml Kits that include a variety of different accessories that you may need for fast small jobs.
The 200ml Cartridges are 2:1 ratio, and are designed to work best with a 200ml cartridge Dispenser with a 2:1 ratio plunger. We strongly advise you use a 200ml Dispenser WITH a 2:1 ratio plunger for this cartridges. If you do not have one, please check out our 2:1 ratio Dispensers, all are excellent products and have our 'it's good' seal of approval.
And the Quart Kit is a 2:1 ratio kit also, totaling 1 quart of material. The kit is comprised of 2/3 quart of part A, and 1/3 quart of part B, and the two comprises 1 quart in total once mixed together.
- Beige Grey - 60 Min Working Time - Perfect for Craftsmen, DIY, and Industrial uses
- Thixotropic Epoxy Gel (Thick gel designed to also fill cracks & crevices)
- Good gap-filling, and non-sagging up to 5mm (0.2 in)
- Includes chemical etch-ants, making it uniquely capable to decently bond to difficult plastics like PTFE/Teflon.
- High Shear and Peal Strength
- High Resistance to water and variety of chemicals
- Thick Viscosity for Vertical Applications (yet thixotropic at same time)
- Bonds to wide variety of materials, including metals, ceramics, rubbers, rigid plastic, and PCB'c
|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 3 x 1 inches|
|Origin||Made in USA|
|Item model number||2014|
2:1 Ratio 50ml A-System Square-Back
2:1 Ratio 200ml C-System
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Maximum Pressure||2610 PSI|
|Special Features||Impact Resistant|
|Included Components||Mixing Syringe Included|