This epoxy is a two component, room temperature cure epoxy adhesive designed with a unique feature, it dries totally transparent. It contains no solvents, and can also be used as a coating or finishing compound if needed. With its solventless feature, it can be applied over old coatings without raising them. It is self-leveling and blush-free so that it will cover and fill scratches. The cured system is effective over an operating temperature range of -34 °C to 71 °C (-30 °F to 160 °F). HARDMAN
Double Bubble Green-Label Epoxy 04004 Crystal-Clear (Clear as Water) is recommended for the following surfaces: Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Other Epoxy Finishes, Glass, China, Crystal, and other fine surfaces.
- Dries Crystal Clear / Clear as Water
- 60 minute working time
- Excellent for repairing jewelery, crystal, glass, electronics, optical equipment & lenses
- High bond strength 2,400+psi
- Unique double packs are clean and easy to use, with very little left-over waste
- Each pack has 3.5 grams of epoxy, perfect for single, small jobs
- 2-year shelf life means epoxy will not harden on the shelf!
- Cleaner and less wasteful than epoxy syringes from other companies
Recommended Surfaces: Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Other Epoxy Finishes, Glass, China, Crystal, and other fine surfaces.
Typical uses: It is designed to repair printed circuit boards (it also does not corrode copper), optical fibers, lenses and other optical equipment. It is an excellent repair epoxy for jewelry, art objects and other applications where a clear bond is needed or desired.
Data Sheets (Click on a link)
Setting / Working Time: 60 minutes
Time to Handling Strength: 8 hours
Uncured (Wet) Color: Crystal Clear Dries: Crystal Clear
Viscosity (Uncured Thickness): 14,000 cps... Like Honey
|Type||Crystal Clear (water clear) epoxy|
|Each Single-Pack Size||3.2mL Total per Double-Pack (1.6mL per side, parts A & B)|
|Hardness||85 (Shore D)|
|Overlap Shear Strength (psi)||2,400|
|Peel Strength||1.8 piw|
|Estimated 5-Pack Total Weight (lbs)||0.25|
|Packs Per Kit Box||1 to 100|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES|
|Estimated Usable Shelf Life||More than 2 years (730 days, or 24 months)|