The GeiserMiser, the efficient, low-cost device that saves water (and money!) when sprinkler heads or risers break. It’s the ideal solution to a common problem faced by anyone who maintains an irrigation system – homeowners, commercial landscape crews and municipalities. Imagine – no more geysers, no more wasted water, no more flooding and/or soil erosion.
GeiserMiser is the automatic shut-off valve that kicks into action as soon as a water flow spike is detected. It’s an easy-to-install, permanent addition to your system that will likely pay for itself after just one stopped geyser.
Among the numerous advantages you’ll enjoy are:
- GeiserMiser allows good sprinklers to water properly
- Zone water pressure is preserved
- The GeiserMiser valve resets itself when each watering cycle ends
- No spare parts needed ever; install it and forget it
- Totally maintenance-free, and totally conservation-smart
Depending on the size and usage patterns of your property, damaged or broken sprinkler heads may go unnoticed or undiscovered for weeks. In the meantime, hundreds or even thousands of gallons of water may be wasted. Think of GeiserMiser as your silent “security alarm” that both protects your environment and prevents water bills that never should have happened.
GeiserMiser installs between the water supply line and a sprinkler head or popup
- When a flow spike (geyser) is detected, it automatically shuts off the damaged sprinkler
- GeiserMiser preserves pressure and allows all good heads to water normally
- Installs vertically, horizontally, upside down, above or below ground
- Can be used with swing joints, flexible pipe, and in rugged terrain
- Strong enough to handle non-potable waters, heavy chemicals and fertilizers
- Durable enough to withstand pressure of 500 psi
- GeiserMiser rarely (if ever!) needs replacement
- Automatically shuts-off water to damaged parts.
- Never needs replacing: install it and forget it.
- Installs vertically, horizontally, or at any angle.
Benefits: Save Water When Sprinklers or Risers Break
- May conserve thousands of gallons each year.
- Can lower watering bills as much as 35%.
- Eliminates the loss of zone pressure from damage.
- Allows all good sprinklers to water normally
- Reliable defense against vandalism and undiscovered system damage.
- Ensures compliance with most state and municipalities.
- Eliminates the risk of violations and fines from broken sprinklers.
- Works perfect with swing joints, funny pipe and in difficult areas or terrain.
Facts and Specifications:
- Completely stops flow when activated.
- ½-inch unit shuts-off at 6 GPM (+/- 0.25)
- Auto reset to normal when damage is repaired.
- Installs vertically, horizontally, or at any angle
- Max/Burst Pressure: 700 PSI
- Pressure Loss: 0.01 PSI per unit (+/- 0.01)
- Flow Loss: 0.1 GPM per unit (+/- 0.1)
- Uses NPT threading standard
- Installed Dimensions: 2” x 2”
- Adds 2 inches to riser if installed vertically
- 100% compatible with:
- Compressed air blow-out procedures
- Non-potable and fertilizer systems
- No Spare Parts Needed, Ever!
- 10-Year Warranty