MixPac MBQ 05-16L Mixing Nozzles - for 3M EPX 50ml Duo-Pak Adhesive Cartridges (Shorter 16-element, 3.5in, 1:1 & 2:1 ratios)
MixPac MBQ Mixing Nozzles for the New 3M 1:1 and 2:1 ratio 50ml Duo-Pack Cartridge Design (also called a B-System design with a large gray screw-off cap). These are the Shorter 3.5-inch 18-Element mixing nozzles, which are preferred for most Acrylic (MMA) and Epoxy adhesives. They are also in the high-efficiency quadro style, which reduces wasted material by about 50% vs traditional helix nozzles. They reduce wasted adhesives through smaller cavities and more efficient interior mixing elements, and with a guaranteed-correct A-B alignment when mixing the two parts which eliminates incorrect mixing ratios.
Works perfectly with the new 3M EPX Duo-Pak Cartridge Design, as well as with all B-System and S-System 50ml "Square-Back or Rectangle-Back" Cartridges. Essentially, it's for all cartridges that have a large gray twist-off cap on their outle (instead of a smaller white cap).
1) Syringe Inner Diameter: 6mm/ 0.25"; Tip-end hole Inner Diameter: 0.5mm/ 0.06"
2) Inner Mixing Elements: 18 elements (how many mixing 'points' are found inside the nozzle)
3) Total Syringe Length: 115mm/ 4.5") Package Contents vary by the Pack size you select.
4) Fully compatible with the 3M EPX Green Mixing Nozzle Stock Number 62-9154-9148-4 (UPC 0-76308-86434-7)
5) As well as the Bulk 3M Stock Number 62-9171-9954-9 (UPC 0-63806-01003-1)