CS-NRI ESN-202-7IN (previously known as Syntho-Steel) - Steel-Reinforced Epoxy Putty (NSF61 & BS6920 compliant for drinking water contact)
CS-NRI ESN-202-7IN (previously known as Syntho-Steel) is a two-part, steel reinforced epoxy putty. It cures in minutes and can repair most anything made of metal, masonry, wood, ceramic, glass and plastics.
ESN-202-7IN (previously known as Syntho-Steel) contains no solvents, is non-toxic and easily prepares for application. Unlike liquid epoxies, ESN-202-7IN will not drip or sag and will set on wet surfaces. NSF61 and BS6920 compliant for use with potable water. When fully cured the material produces a durable, resilient bond resistant to hydrocarbons, ketones, alcohols, esters, halocarbons, aqueous salt solutions and dilute acids and bases.
ESN-202-7IN is widely used for pipeline repairs in various industries.
- Repair leaking water pipes
- Seals leaks in oil and water tanks
- Plug holes and seals
- Fill corrosion voids
- Designed for low pressure leaks
- Impact Protection
- Emergency Repair
- Corroded Pipes
- Irregular pipe fittings
- Force Mains and gravity lines
- Joint and Tee repair
- Underwater repair and splash zone
- Temp Sustained/Continuous: 250°F (121°C)
- Temp Spikes/Intermittent: 300°F (149°C)
- Density: 2.2 lb/gal, 18.5gm/cm3
- Electrical Resistance: 30,000mega-ohms
- Solids Content: 100%
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to hydrocarbons, ketones, alcohols, esters, halocarbons, aqueous salt solutions and dilute acids and bases.
- Length: 7"
- Weight: 115g
- Density : 15.8 lb/gal (1.9 gm/cm3)
- Compression Strength : 18,000 psi or 1241 bar
- Tensile Strength : 6000 psi or 413 bar
- Modulus of Elasticity : 6x106 psi
- Shear Strength : 700 psi (48 bar)
- Hardness (Shore D): 85
- Maximum Use Temperature : 300 degrees F (149 degrees C)
Electrical Properties :
- Volume Resistivity : 5X1016 ohm-cm
- Dielectric Strength : 400 volts/mil @0.125 in
- 5 Minutes at 75°F (24°C)
24 months with recommended storage
- Store in original container protected from direct sunlight in a dry, cool and well-ventilated area, away from incompatible materials, food and drink. Storage at temperature between 64°F and 86°F. Keep away from humidity and water. Keep container tightly closed and sealed until ready for use.