Permabond MS359-A Grey MS Polymer Medium Set 10 - 20 min Cartridge (Thin Viscosity, Self Leveling) and Starter Kit
Permabond MS359A is a self-levelling single-part MS Polymer. A moisture cure sealant’ type product which cures slowly from the outside in to form tough, yet flexible, bonded joints.
Grey in colour, MS359A can be used to bond most materials including wood, metal, glass, plasterboard wood, metal, glass, plasterboard and a wide range of plastics.
As this grade is moisture cure, the cure time will depend on humidity and moisture in the air and on the substrate surface.
Features & Benefits
- Self Leveling
- Free from solvents, isocyanates, silicones and PVC compounds, non-corrosive
- Cures at room temperature
- Set time 10 - 20 min
- No mixing required
- Can be painted after curing
- Suitable for a variety of substrates
- Primer free
- Easy to apply
- Versatile – weather resistant