LORD Maxlok T18 MX 4:1 Ratio Medium Set 18-24 min Acrylic Adhesive non-sagging, and resistance to temperature
LORD Maxlok MX/T18 is a non-sag acrylic adhesive that is temperature and environmentally resistant. Maxlok MX/T18 performs at temperatures from -40 to +149°C and cure begins immediately once the adhesive and accelerator are mixed.
Features and Benefits:
- Versatile – bonds a wide range of unprepared metals with minimal substrate preparation.
- Temperature Resistant – performs at temperatures from -40 to +300°F (-40 to +149°C).
- Environmentally Resistant – resists dilute acids, alkalis, solvents, greases, oils, moisture, salt spray and weathering; provides excellent resistance to indirect UV exposure.
- UL Rated – Maxlok MX/T6 adhesive system is UL 746C certified.
- Precise Bondline – allows precise control of adhesive bondline thickness due to its content of glass beads, 0.01″ (0.025 cm) diameter.
- Non-Sag – remains in position when applied on vertical or overhead surfaces, allowing for greater process flexibility