Permabond TA439 two-component Toughened Acrylic Adhesive
Initiator 41 can be used with Permabond TA439 or Initiator 43 can be used when bonding plastics.
- Adhesion to a wide range of substrates (ferrites, metals, ceramics, plastics)
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- No mix application
- Fast cure at room temperature
- High shear and peel strength
- Good impact strength
- Good chemical resistance
- Non-corrosive formulation
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and grease-free before the application.
- Permabond Cleaner A can be used for degreasing the majority of surfaces.
- If bonding to metals (aluminium, copper and alloys), you may need to abrade the surface with an emery cloth to remove the oxide layer.