LORD 201/19 Temperature Resistant Medium Set 5-8 min 2:1 Ratio Two Component Acrylic Adhesive(3020987 or 3020500)
LORD 201/19. LORD 201 Acrylic Adhesive with LORD Accelerator 19 is a two component adhesive that is used to bond prepared or unprepared plastics, ceramics, and metals. It is resistant to UV exposure, weathering, temperature, oils, and dilute acids.
- 50ml part number is 3020987
- 225ml part number is 3020500
- 5-8 minute set time
- 12-16 minute time to handling strength
- Medium-Thin Viscosity, flowable
Features and Benefits
- Bonds Unprepared Metals – requires little or no substrate preparation.
- Versatile –bonds a wide variety of substrates such as metals, ceramics and plastics; insensitive to minor deviations from correct mix ratio.
- Self-Leveling – flows into hard-to-reach places and is excellent for bonding irregular shapes.
- Temperature Resistant–performs at temperatures from -40°F to +300°F (-40°C to +149°C).
- Environmentally Resistant–resists dilute acids, alkalis, solvents, greases, oils and moisture; provides excellent resistance to indirect UV exposure, salt spray and UL Rated –when mixed with LORD Accelerator 19, adhesive system is UL 746C certified.
|Typical Use:||Offers excellent adhesion to unprepared metals, ceramic magnets and plastics. Semi-flexible, medium cure, medium viscosity.|
|Chemical Composition:||Base: Methacrylate; Accelerator: Epoxy resin|
|Cure System:||Room Temperature|
|Cure Time:||24h @ room temperature|
|Flash Point:||Base: 18 °C; Accelerator: 93 °C|
|Mix Ratio:||10:5 by volume|
|Service Temperature:||-40 to 149 °C|
|Viscosity:||15,000 to 55,000 cp @ 25 °C|
|Working Time:||5 to 8min @ 24 °C|