Leister VARIANT T1 Tape - 25mm & 50mm Reinforced Tape Welding Machines (148.963, 148.964)
The LEISTER Variant T1 Tape - 25mm & 50mm Reinforced Tape Welding Machines (148.963, 148.964) are an economical, ergonomic tool for the welding of reinforcement tapes, with a top welding speed of up to 59 feet per minute. Its slim, compact design make it a winning choice every time.
- Complete Training of Leister Tools by Leister Trained Engineers Included in Every Order
- Fastest, most precise automatic tape welding tool (upto 59 ft/min)
- Perfect view into the weld seam
- Taut tape guidance, keeps tape strip tight and not sagging
- Smooth lifting device for precise positioning
- Simple operation due to “e-Drive” operating concept
- Kits also available for converting VARIANT T1 Overlap to 1.0 or 2.0 inch TAPE (and vice verca)
The Variant T1 Tape welding machine is used to reinforcement tapes onto films and foils, like tarps, signs, and banners. Companies like large format sign creators that produce Lamar Graphics and Circle Graphics (think Super Bowl, stadium signage, or concerts) as well as smaller suppliers that do wide format printing on vinyl fabric use the LEISTER Variant T1 welding machine.
Make your job easier and your product more durable.
|Weld seam width||inch||1.6|
|Air flow range||%||40 – 100|
|Speed||ft/min||4.9 – 59|
|Size (L × B × H)||mm||500 × 400 × 195|
|Size (L × W × H)||inch||16.5 × 10.6 × 7.5|
|Protection class I|