Hardman Double Bubble Black Regular Setting (45 min) Thin Epoxy (04006)
HARDMAN Double Bubble Black-Label 04006 Regular-Setting Thin Epoxy (Low Viscosity) is a two component, room temperature cure epoxy adhesive designed for applications where the epoxy needs to seep/drip/sag into the material, and when thin/small glue lines are needed. The cured system is effective over an operating temperature range of -30 °F to 125 °F. Work Time: 45 minutes Handling Strength: 4 hours Color: Light Amber Dries: Light Amber semi-clear Viscosity: 3,700 mixed
- regular-setting, 45 min. working time (60 minutes tack-free)
- Moderate Viscosity, Excellent creep/saturation performance, like corn syrup
- excellent epoxy for when thin/small glue lines are needed
- Unique double packs are clean and easy to use, with very little left-over waste
- 2-year shelf life means epoxy will not harden on the shelf!
Metal, Carbon Steel, PVC, Polystyrene, Stone, Aluminum, Wood, Glass, Porcelain & China, Leather
Ideal for applications requiring a thin glue line. It is ideal for furniture repair, hobby use and sports equipment repair.
The DOUBLE/BUBBLE package is a handy, dual-pouch, one-shot, job-size packaging concept. It reduces the waste typically associated with the use of larger quantities of two-component adhesives. This unique packaging ensures that DOUBLE/BUBBLE adhesives are always factory fresh and accurately portioned for optimum adhesive performance. Also available in poly bottles, 1-gallon cans, 5-gallon pails and 55- gallon drums.
|Item Weight||0.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 2.5 inches|
|Origin||Made in USA|
|Item model number||04006|
|Color||Light Amber, when fully cured|