Dripless ETS3000 Pro-Series 1/10 Gallon Caulking Gun with Strong 18:1 Force Leverage (Thrust Ratio)
Recommended for use with all caulks and construction adhesives including polyurethanes, as well as concrete, masonry and roofing sealants.
Turn the dripless option OFF when applying highly viscous products such as construction adhesives and polyurethanes. This will keep constant pressure on the cartridge for easier dispensing.
Turn the dripless option ON to apply products such as acrylic and silicone caulks to eliminate run-on and produce a smooth bead with a professional look.
- Ergonomically designed composite construction
- Hardened rod and powder metal drive dog
- Rugged composite construction weighs up to 40-percent less than other models
- Extra long clean-out rod that snaps in place when not in use
- 18:1 thrust ratio for medium- to heavy-weight sealants and caulks
- Industrial heavy duty ergo composite caulk gun provides superior performance
- Engineered ergonomic grip to keep the wrist in a natural and balanced position for comfort
- Rugged composite construction weighs up to 40-Percent less than other models
- Extra long clean-out rod that snaps in place when not in use; rotating barrel for corners
- Recommended for use with all caulks, construction adhesives including polyurethanes; available in 10-ounce cartridge
|Dimensions||14 × 9 × 2 in|
Hardened glass-reinforced nylon with galvanized steel plunger
|Country of Origin||