PLEXUS MA8105 GB - 50ml Cartridge 1:1 Ratio
Plexus® MA8105 is an advanced direct-to-metal, two-part methacrylate structural adhesive. It is designed to achieve structural bonding of a wide range of metals, plastics, and composite assemblies in industrial and transportation manufacturing.
MA8105 expands design possibilities by offering primerless adhesion to metals (including galvanized steel), coatings, plastics including nylon (polyamide), and composites. With a versatile 1:1 mix ratio, MA8105 has a unique combination of low odor, high strength, toughness, and fatigue resistance.
- Primerless adhesion to metals, most thermoplastics and composites
- Has exceptional strength and elongation which allows for bonding of dissimilar materials
- Excellent fatigue resistance, impact resistance and toughness
- Easy to use 1:1 ratio product
- Low odor formula
- Excellent environment resistance to salt spray and other environmental factors
Raw Metals- Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Raw Steel, etc.
Coated Metals- Hot Dipped, Galvanizd, Electrogalvanized, Powder Coated or E-Coated Metals
Theromoplastics – ABS/ABS Blends, Acrylics, Polymides/Nylons, PBT, Polycarbonate, Rigid PVC, TPU
Composites -DCPP, FRP, Gelcoat, Phenolics, Epoxy Based Composites, RIM
- Color: Gray
- Mix Ratio: 1:1 (v/v)
- Shear Strength: 1,800 – 2,700 psi (12.4 – 18.6 MPa)
- Adhesive: 50,000 – 120,000 cP
- Activator: 50,000 – 120,000 cP
- Working Time: 3 – 6 minutes
- Fixture Time: 12 – 16 minutes
- Tensile Strength: 3,000 psi – 3,600 psi (20.7 – 24.8 MPa)
- Tensile Elongation: 20 – 40 %