Maven Ratio-Max Configurable Multi-Ratio Empty Cartridge Barrel & Piston System
The Maven Ratio-Max cartridge barrel system offer a versatile solution to package a variety of two-part materials, including foams, coatings, potting compounds, and other adhesives and sealants.
The Maven Ratio-Max line uses individual barrels that snap together to form cartridges of virtually any ratio or size. This unique design gives users the flexibility to combine multiple ratios, from 1:1 up to 25:1, to achieve proper mixing
results. Cartridge configurations are available with a variety of capping solutions, assorted thread forms, and self-venting seals for easy filling.
- Snap-together design for easily changeable configurations
- Combine multiple ratios, from 1:1 up to 25:1
- May be filled through the nozzle or back-side of the cartridge
- Compatible with many industry-standard mixer options
- Versatile design allows different mix ratios and volumes
- Snap-together cartridges help reduce inventory
Flexibility to combine and configure for multiple different ratios (from 1:1 up to 25:1)
Match different barrel types for chemical compatibility
(for example, mate a polypropylene barrel for side 1 with a nylon barrel for side 2)
- Easy filling & handling with quick clean-up