LORD Fusor T21 composite adhesive can be used for repair or bonding of composite body panels including large assembly bonding of fairings, body panels, spoilers, ground effects, wind deflectors, roofs and fender liners. Composite body panels include substrates such as fiberglass, SMC, carbon fiber, FRP, RTM, Metton®, GTX, etc.
LORD Fusor T21 composite adhesive can also be used to repair cracks, punctures and tears.
Metton is a registered trademark of Metton America, Inc.Substrates
Plastics, SMC and fiberglass to itself and primed metalsOEM Approvals
• GM: Plastic bonding and warranty repair per GM6448G aftermarket spec
• Fusor T21 = 10.1 oz (300 mL)
• One product bonds and finishes all plastic panels
• OEM epoxy formula
• Great for heavy-duty truck repair
• Incredible strength
• Excellent gap-filling properties
Bonding of fairings, body panels, spoilers, ground effects, wind deflectors, roofs and fender liners; repairs cracks, punctures and tears