LORD 206/19 LORD 206 acrylic adhesive cured with LORD Accelerator 19 creates a long working time adhesive system that bonds a wide variety of prepared or unprepared metals and plastics. LORD 206 acrylic adhesive in combination with the recommended accelerator replaces welding, brazing, riveting and other mechanical fastening methods.
- Set Time - Working Life 12-18 minutes
- Time to handling strength 45-60 minutes
Shelf life is six months when stored at temperatures under 80°F (27°C) in original, unopened container. For maximum shelf life, storage temperatures of 40-50°F (4-10°C) are recommended. If stored at these cooler temperatures, allow product to return to room temperature before using.
Features and Benefits
• Convenient – provides long working time, reducing adhesive waste.
• Bonds Unprepared Metals – requires little or no substrate preparation.
• Versatile – bonds a wide variety of substrates such as metals, ceramics and plastics; can be used with both Mix-In and No-Mix accelerators; insensitive to minor deviations from correct mix ratio.
• Temperature Resistant – performs at temperatures from -40 to +300°F (-40 to +149°C).
• Environmentally Resistant – resists dilute acids, alkalis, solvents, greases, oils and moisture; provides excellent resistance to UV exposure, salt spray and weathering.
|Viscosity, cP @ 77°F (25°C)||20,000-80,000|
|Density lb/gal (kg/m3)||8.5-8.7 (1019-1042)|
|Flash Point, closed cup||66 (19)|