Loctite Pipe Repair Kits 96321 & 96322 (aka 209818 & 269078)- Urethane & Fiberglass 2700psi - 2 Inch by 6 Feet & 4 Inch by 12 Feet
Loctite Pipe Repair Kits 96321 & 96322 (aka 209818 & 269078). Urethane impregnated fiberglass tape, activated by water, for reliable, temporary repairs of metal, plastic, and composite pipes. Each Kit Includes one Loctite Fixmaster Metal Magic Steel epoxy stick, one urethane impregnated fiberglass tape (either 2in x 6ft or 4in x 12ft), and one pair of gloves. Cures in 30 minutes.
Two kit size options:
- 96321 (aka 209818 or 509767) 2 inches x 6 feet
- 96322 (aka 269078) 4 inches x 12 feet
LOCTITE Pipe Repair Kit is recommended for reliable, temporary repairs of metal, plastic and composite pipes. It includes a urethane impregnated fiberglass tape, designed to make on-site pipe repairs in just minutes without the use of tools or specially trained personnel.
The urethane impregnated fiberglass tape is activated by water and applied by simply wrapping it around the damaged area. Material cures in approximately 30 minutes to a durable finish. Also included in the LOCTITE Pipe Repair Kit is a one-use size of Loctite EA 3463™ for filling holes and cracks prior to the application of the fiberglass tape. Used in combination, the fiberglass tape and epoxy stick provide a reliable and fast pipe repair system.
Typical applications include sealing cracked castings, tanks, vessels, valves and pipes. It also repairs pipe joints and reinforces tanks, vessels, valves, joints and elbows. LOCTITE Pipe Repair Kit should not be used on a pipeline that is
carrying caustic, hazardous or otherwise harmful materials. This product is typically used in applications with an operating range of -29 °C to +121 °C.
NOTE: Urethane impregnated fiberglass tape and LOCTITE EA 3463™ are not approved for direct contact with potable/drinking water
- Minimizes lost production time due to unscheduled shutdown
- Conforms to odd shapes
- Great pressure retention
- Pipes are back in service with in an hour
- Does not require special training or personnel
- Superior adhesion-forms a solid bond to steel, cast iron, stainless steel, concrete, and clean and abraded bronze, copper and aluminum
- Stops leaks reinforces pipe couplings
- Adheres and cures under water
- Can be sanded and painted as Required
- Product Type: Pipe Repair Kit
- Color: Part A:White Part B:Metallic Black
- Primary Color: Part A:White Part B:Metallic Black
- Cure Time: 30min
- Physical Form: Part A:Resin Part B:Putty
- Container Type: Kit
- Odor: Part A:Odorless Part B:Mercaptan Sulfur
- Number of Components: 2
- Specific Gravity: Part A:1.22 Part B:2.24
- Tensile Strength: 6000psi
- Hardness: 84Shore D
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +121°C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -29°C
- Package Quantity: 6CA