LDPE Off-Shape/Off Color - Pure Virgin LDPE Plastic Welding Rods, Coils & Reels (aka. Oops runs, startup & configuration runs)
Pure Virgin (no regrind) but off-shape or off-color LDPE Polyethylene Plastic Welding Rods, Coils & Reels
Excellent pure quality LDPE material, but a product of either a production 'Oops', setup, startup, preproduction or configuration run of the HDPE material.
Shape and color may vary, but LDPE quality is 100%.
Perfect for customers and uses where color or exact/precice shape isn't important .
Plastic Welding Rod Specs:
- 100% pure homogeneous LDPE material
- Shapes could be these below, but not specified.
- (really it's whatever material that we have in this state)
- Round 1/8 inch (3mm), 5/32 inch (4mm), and 3/16 inch (5mm)
- Triangle 7/32 inch (5.7mm)
- Flat 1/16 x 5/8 (1.6mm x 16mm)
- Packaging Options are:
- Rods come in packs of 100 Rods each
- Scrap Misc Bulk Material By the Pound
Made of 100% pure LDPE plastic (Low Density Polyethylene), no contaminants. All Plastic Rods, Coils & Reels should be used with an appropriate plastic welding iron, heat dispenser or torch with applicable attachments.
LDPE Rods, Coils & Reels can be used for several popular types of repair jobs, but each plastic repair job needs to be carefully matched to the same type of Plastic Rod or Coil. These Rods, Coils & Reels are LDPE Polyethylene Plastic.
Warning: Mixing different types of plastics will likely result in poor quality repairs and poor longevity of the welds. Quite Simply, match your plastics and you're good... different plastics simply don't work well together.
LDPE Rods, Coils & Reels: Use with any plastic labeled Recycling # 4.