Find yourself needing a variety of different adhesives?
Or just not sure which epoxy or urethane is best for your need? No problem, we can help.
Each variety pack includes these well-known Hardman Double/Bubble packets.
- 04001 - Red-Label Epoxy - Extra-Fast Setting 3-5 Minute
- 04002 - Yellow-Label Epoxy - Machinable and Gap/Body-Filling 30-minute set
- 04003 - Purple-Label Epoxy - Wet Surface and Underwater Setting epoxy
- 04004 - Green-Label Epoxy - Crystal Clear, Clear as Water thin/low-viscosity epoxy
- 04005 - Blue-Label Epoxy - Slow-Setting General Purpose 2 Hour Set
- 04006 - Black-Label Epoxy - Regular-Setting Thin/Low Viscosity
- 04007 - Orange-Label Epoxy - Toughened (Very High Peel Strength) 3 Hour set
- 04008 - Red-Label Epoxy 2 Non-Sag (No-Drip) - Extra Fast Setting 3-5 Minute
- 04022 - Green/Beige-Label Urethane (D50) - Semi-Rigid Flexible Shock-Resistant Extra-Fast Setting 3-5 Minute Polyurethane
- 04023 - Blue/Beige-Label Urethane (D85) - Rigid Shock-Resistant Extra-Fast Setting 3-5 Minute Polyurethane
- 10-Packs include 1 each of these packets, 20-Packs include 2 each, 50-Packs include 5 each, and 100-packs include 10-each
- The 5-Pack includes 1 each of: 04001 Red, 04002 Yellow, 04005 Blue, 04007 Orange, and 04008 Red Non-Sag
Hardman Double/Bubble Epoxies solves a wide range of repair and maintenance problems. These Epoxies are strong, 2-part adhesives in both rigid and flexible formulations.
We Also Recommend
Huntsman Araldite 2011 Slow-Setting All-Purpose Epoxy - Variety of Packaging Sizes
Devcon Plastic Welder White DA291 - High-Strength Toughened MMA Adhesive
Hardman Double Bubble Red #04001 Extra-Fast Setting Epoxy (aka Epoweld 8173)