Atlas Professional & 3M Hardwood 200ml Repair Kit 3-5 Min Fast Set Hardwood Epoxy Adhesive
Atlas Professional & 3M Hollow & Squeaky Floor & Staircase Repair Kit with larger 200ml (6.7oz) Cartridges for Hardwoods, PVC, LVP, Ceramic, and Stone floorings. The kit enables you to repair / re-set loose, hollow & squeaky/creaky flooring sections and pieces by mixing and dispensing precise amounts of epoxy for efficient repairs.
Works excellently with all types of Hardwood Flooring, Engineered Hardwood Flooring, Laminate Flooring, PVC / Luxury Vinyl Planks (LVP), Ceramic Tiles, Porcelain Tiles, and Stone.
By simply drilling small holes above and into the loose, hollow or squeaky areas, injecting the epoxy and adding a weight to the area while the epoxy sets, a permanent repair is accomplished quickly and economically. no stirring, pouring, or related messes.
- 1 3M DP100 200ml (6.7oz) Hardened Industrial-Grade Clear Epoxy Cartridge
- 2 each Mixing Nozzles
- 2 each Luer-Lok adapters
- 2 each 1-inch long 14-gauge Jensen Needle Tips
- Additional cartridges and nozzles available as needed.
- Fill-in hollow arease in flooring & staircases
- Set/Freeze movement to eliminate squeaky arease
- Fill-in knot voids and holes in rustic flooring
- Dries clear to let natural beauty show through
- Repair split boards, tiles & planks
- Apply or replace moldings
- Many other types of general repair
Instruction Sheet: Atlas Professional Hardwood Repair Kit Instructions
The multipurpose, two-component, room temperature curing, clear epoxy adheres with good strength and toughness. It is also an excellent bonder for Steel (ferrous and stainless), Aluminum, Copper, Tinanium, Tin, Wood, Stone, Brick, and many types of hard Plastics like ABS, PVC, and HDPE.
Please Note: These cartridges are designed to work best with a cartridge Dispenser. It is strongly advised that you use a Dispenser for these cartridges. The cartridges will fit into any standard 200ml Dispenser. If you do not have this, please check out the Kit that includes a dispenser.
- Work Time: varies from 5-minutes
- Handling Strength: about 15 - 20 minutes
- Full Cure Strength: 24 hours
- Color: Clear
- Viscosity: Thin Syrup (8,000 to 17,000 cps)
Typical Uncured Physical Properties:
The following technical information and data should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes. Viscosity1 Base 8,000-15,000 cps Accelerator 10,000-17,000 cps Color Clear/Lt. Amber Net Weight Base 9.5-9.9. Accelerator 9.4 - 9.8. Mix Ratio (B:A) Volume 1:1, Weight 1:0.98
Cured Physical Properties Physical:
Color: Clear. Shore D Hardness 80-85. Full Cure Time 24-48 hours @ 23°C (73°F) Thermal: Wt. loss by Thermal 5% @ 307°C (585°F) Gravimetric Analysis. Glass Transition Temp 33°C (91°F). Thermal Conductivity9 0.107 @ 46°C (115°F) Electrical: Dielectric Strength (ASTM D 149) 860 volts/mil. Volume Resistivity (ASTM D 257) 2.2 x 1012 ohm-cm 2.2