Atlas Plastics - HDPE Natural (Off-White) Plastic Welding Rods, Coils & Reels
Atlas Plastics - HDPE Polyethylene Plastic Welding Rods, Coils & Reels - Natural (Off-White)
Plastic Welding Rod Specs:
- 100% pure homogeneous HDPE material
- Shape Options are:
- Round 1/8 inch (3mm), 5/32 inch (4mm), and 3/16 inch (5mm)
- Triangle 7/32 inch (5.7mm)
- Flat 1/16 x 5/8 (1.6mm x 16mm)
- Packaging Options are:
- Rods come in packs of 10, 20 & 40 Rods each
- Coils come in 100-ft (approx 1/2 pound) and 200-ft (approx 1 pound)
- Reels come in 500ft (aapprox 2.5 Lbs), 10-Lbs, 20-Lbs, and 50-Lbs
Made of 100% pure HDPE plastic (High Density Polyethylene), no contaminants. All Plastic Rods, Coils & Reels should be used with an appropriate plastic welding iron, heat dispenser or torch with applicable attachments.
HDPE Rods, Coils & Reels can be used for several popular types of repair jobs, but each plastic repair job needs to be carefully matched to the same type of Plastic Rod or Coil. These Rods, Coils & Reels are HDPE Polyethylene Plastic.
Warning: Mixing different types of plastics will likely result in poor quality repairs and poor longevity of the welds. Quite Simply, match your plastics and you're good... different plastics simply don't work well together.
HDPE Rods, Coils & Reels: Use with any plastic labeled Recycling # 2. Also typically includes Plastic Barrels, Chemical Resistant Containers, Plastic Dustbins, Chemical-resistant pipes, plastic carrying cartons