California Air Tools 20020CR Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Continuous 2.0 Hp. 20.0 Gal. Steel Tank
The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 20020CR Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Continuous (100% Duty Cycle) 2.0 Hp Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest air compressors in the industry having only 77 decibels of sound.
The Powerful "New" 200CR 2.0 hp motor/pump operates at only 1700 RPM creating less noise and less wear.
Continuous running up to 8 hours at 90 PSI and 12 hours at 40 PSI or below.
The Oil-Free Dual Head Piston Pump System with Teflon Coated Piston Rings is engineered for high performance and durability.
The CAT-20020CR Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 5000 hours of usage.
Wear parts can be piston rings, cylinder rings or reed valves.
The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures (cold starts) and uneven terrains (no oil in the pump).
The large 20 gallon steel air tank with no flat wheels is just the right size for a shop, warehouse or factory.
Designed for people looking for Oil-Free Continuous Air Flow with at Least 30% Less Noise!
* Ultra Quiet - Only 77 decibels
* Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
Less maintenance and Costs.
* Two pressure control gauges
* Two 1/4" Universal/Industrial Female Quick Connector
* Condor Pressure Switch
* Thermal Overload Protector
* 125 PSI Maximum Pressure
* 110 Volt / 60 Hertz / Single Phase
* Amp Draw - 14 Amps
* Power Requirements:
Dedicated 15 amp outlet
3000 Watt (running) Generator
Extension Cord: 14 gauge 100ft cord
GFCI - Ok
* Maximum Operating (ambient) Temperatures: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
* Time to fill tank from empty to full - 4.00 minutes
* Recovery time from 90 PSI to 120 PSI - 40 Seconds
* Up to 8 hours of continuous running at 90 PSI
* 20 Gal. Steel Air Tank
* L (20") x W/D (20") x H (45")
* 114 lbs
* Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
* 1 Year Limited Warranty
* Assembled in USA with global components
This product is "NEW".
This product has Blemishes and is Sold as is.
All Products are Inspected and Tested Before Shipping.