California Air Tools 20015HPAD Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free 1.5 Hp, 20 Gal. 175 PSI Air Compressor with Auto Drain
The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 20015HPAD Ultra Quiet, Oil-Free and High Pressure Two-Stage Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest 1.5 Hp air compressors in the industry having only 70 decibels of sound.
This high pressure 1.5 HP motor operates at only 1750 RPM creating less noise and less wear.
This motor has been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times
The Oil-Free Two-Stage Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability.
The CAT-20015HPAD Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 Plus hours.
The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures (cold starts) and uneven terrains (no oil in the pump).
The California Air Tools EZ-1 Automatic Drain Valve has been designed to eliminate manually draining your air compressor air tank
The large 20 Gallon Steel Air Tank with wheel kit makes it very easy to move around the jobsite, shop or garage.
Designed for the person looking for High Pressure, High Air Flow, Less Service and Maintenance with at Least 30% Less Noise!
* Ultra Quiet - Only 70 decibels
* Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
Less maintenance and Costs.
* Two pressure control gauges
* Two universal / industrial 1/4″ female quick connectors
* Easy Start Valve - For Less Starting Amperage
* Condor Pressure Switch
* Thermal Overload Protector
* 175 PSI Maximum Pressure
* 110v / 60 hz
* Low Amp Draw - 12 Amps
* Two stage pump
* Less heat which dissipates more efficiently
* 20 Gal. Steel Air Tank With Wheel Kit
* The California Air Tools EZ-1 Automatic Drain Valve has been designed to eliminate manually draining your air compressor air tank
* L (19.3") x W/D (19.5") x H (46.7")
* 113 lbs
* 1 Year Limited Warranty
* Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
* Comes complete with a Wheel Kit & Air Filter
This product is "NEW".
This product has Blemishes and is Sold as is.
All Products are Inspected and Tested Before Shipping.
Please Read the Terms and Conditions Below