Maven ExoCoat T9EVC Extreme Vinyl Coat VCT/LVT/LVP Impervious Silicon Dioxide (SIO2) Barrier for all types of Vinyl and Linoleum Floors
Maven ExoCoat T9EVC keeps vinyl and laminate flooring, as well as Luxury Vinyl Plank floring (LVP) in pristine condition, better and far longer than factory coatings. Defends against stains, scuffs, scratches, spills, dirt, mildew, and more. Uniform UV protection prevents vinyl degradation and phthalate dust formation. Vinyl Coat keeps lets you clean without harsh chemical cleaners or residue-bearing films.
Our ExoCoat T9EVC is designed to provide a thin and durable Silicon Dioxide (SIO2) impervious coating to protect vinyl, linoleum and vinyl composition tiles and to eliminatethe need to keep stripping and waxing these types of floors which are used mainly in public buildings. Saves on water, easy to maintain by dusting or damp mop.
- Color: Dries Crystal Clear. (though it may appear slightly amber to ose when initally applying and not yet cured)
- Finish: Gloss Vehicle Type: Solvent Base
- Flash Point: (C PenskeyMartens closed Cup) -9C/15F
- VOC: less than 100 g/L
- Weight per Gallon: 7.36 lb
- Provides an Impermeable Surface, Non-breathable, will not wick.
Scuffs, acid etching, and food and beverage stains. Laminates, Hardwoods, Linoleum, Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring, Vinyl flooring
- Vinyl floor products
- Vinyl Composition Tiles
- Vertical and Hoizontal applications, Floors, Walls, Ceilings
Recommended Spread Rate per coat: Wet mils: 4.0-5.0 Dry
- Wet mils: 2.0 to 3.0
CARE & MAINTENANCE:
- Mop periodically with plain water.
- Never use vinegar to clean the finish. An accidental use periodically is not produce visible harm, but over time, vinegar solutions will break down the coating.
- If paint or ink get spilled onto coating, this is not a problem. Simply use an approved cleaner, then rinse with fresh clean water and dry with mop.
- Although Vinyl Floor Coat is scratch resistant, it is not scratch proof. Do not use abrasive cleansers or abrasive scouring pads.
- If an area gets damaged or is mechanically abraded, lightly sand the area with 220 grit sandpaper and reapply Vinyl Floor Coat. If the substrate is damaged at the same time, make the necessary repair first, and then re-apply Vinyl Floor Coat.
- Before applying Maven ExoCoat T9EVC, make sure that the areas to be coated are completely clean of oils, dirt, scuff marks by using an approved cleaner.
- Make sure any loose tiles or sheet vinyl are re-glued, and in sound condition.
- For a higher shine prior to application, Vinyl floors can have 3 to 4 coats as a base of a good quality acrylic emulsion wax and burnished to desired shine.
- Any visible marks or dirt not cleaned prior to application will show through coating.
- Recommended: test in an inconspicuouslocation to ensure desired appearance and adhesion are achieved.
New Vinyl Floors:
Recommended: 3 to 4 coats of a good quality acrylic emulsion wax applied and burnished to desired shine as a base prior to applying the Vinyl Floor Coat. (Any visible marks or dirt not cleaned prior to the application will show through coating).
Existing Vinyl Floors:
- Existing vinyl floors don’t need to be stripped unless they are in poorcondition.
- Recommended: 3 to 4 coats of a quality acrylic emulsion wax as a base that is in good condition.
- Burnish the last coat to the desired shine before applying the Maven ExoCoat T9EVC. (Any visible marks or dirt not cleaned prior to the application will show throughcoating).
Recommended: Test Maven ExoCoat T9EVC in an inconspicuous location before applying to entire area to ensure desired results are achieved.
- Mask off any adjacent surfaces to avoid accidental coating.
- Inspect and clean one more time to make certain no contaminates got on floor after masking.
- Stir the contents thoroughly to resuspend the nano particles that have settled
- In the event of contact with skin, wash affect area thoroughly with soap and water.
- Chemical safety goggles or splash shields are required.