EPX Mixing Nozzle Multi-Packs-fits 3M 50ml Duo-Pak Adhesive Cartridges (Longer 24-element, 4.5in, 1:1 & 2:1 ratios)
Atlas Professional Screw-On Mixing Nozzles for the New 3M 1:1 and 2:1 ratio 50ml Duo-Pack Cartridge Design (also called a B-System design with a large gray screw-off cap). These are the longer 4.5-inch 24-element mixing nozzles, which are preferred for most Urethane and many Epoxy adhesives that require more mixing elements to properly mix. They are also in the high-efficiency quadro style, which reduces wasted material by about 50% vs traditional helix nozzles. They reduce wasted adhesives through smaller cavities and more efficient interior mixing elements, and with a guaranteed-correct A-B alignment when mixing the two parts which eliminates incorrect mixing ratios.
Works perfectly with the new 3M EPX Duo-Pak Cartridge Design, as well as with all B-System and S-System 50ml "Square-Back or Rectangle-Back" Cartridges. Essentially, it's for all cartridges that have a large gray twist-off cap on their outle (instead of a smaller white cap).
1) Syringe Inner Diameter: 6mm/ 0.25"; Tip-end hole Inner Diameter: 0.5mm/ 0.06"
2) Inner Mixing Elements: 24 elements (how many mixing 'points' are found inside the nozzle)
3) Total Syringe Length: 115mm/ 4.5") Package Contents vary by the Pack size you select.
4) Fully compatible with the 3M EPX Green Mixing Nozzle Stock Number 62-9154-9148-4 (UPC 0-76308-86434-7)
5) As well as the Bulk 3M Stock Number 62-9171-9954-9 (UPC 0-63806-01003-1)
We Also Recommend
EPX Mixing Nozzle Multi-Packs-fits 3M 50ml Duo-Pak Adhesive Cartridges (Shorter 18-element, 3.5in, 1:1 & 2:1 ratios)
Quadro Square Hi-Efficiency Mixing Nozzles for 50ml Cartridges (4.5-inch 24-element)
Small Mixing Nozzles for 50ml Cartridges - 3 5/16-inch 13-element Static Mixers
OptiMixer (Low-Waste) Screw-On 25-Element Mixing Nozzle for 200ml, 400ml, 600ml, 1500ml 2-Part cartridges